Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Underwear Discussion

My unexpected visit to the ER prompted me to revisit an issue that was discussed a while back. A few of us students were sitting around and someone asked, "Do you ever think about which underwear to put on in the morning in case you end up in hospital that day, and they have to undress you?"

Man, I escaped a close one the other day, good thing I was conscious when I arrived in the ER! I mean as much as we treat our patients with respect, I'd be lying if I said we don't comment when we spot Hello Kitty boxers or something else unexpected. But don't worry, it won't affect the quality of medical care one receives. In fact, the health care providers will probably remember you better and attend to you more often after gawking at your flaming undies!

1 Comments:

At Mon Jan 26, 12:05:00 AM 2009, Blogger JWo said...

That is why I buy underwear in bulk and similar to each other. I don't have to think what i put on each morning cause they are all the same. Plain solid colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home