Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Name The Quoted

"Since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman, and our game from a woman, I wonder why we take from our women, why we rape our women. Do we hate our women? I think it’s time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women. And if we don’t we’ll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can’t make one he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one."

Who penned this? (answer before asking Google)
(a) Michael Jackson
(b) Mike Tyson
(c) Eminem
(d) Tupac Shakur

Disclaimer: I don't wholly endorse his thoughts here.. I just pulled it off someone's FB page for fun.

6 Comments:

At Tue Dec 01, 10:50:00 PM 2009, Blogger deb said...

I'm going to take a stab at eminem. but I really have no idea. I think it's a pretty interesting quote.

 
At Tue Dec 01, 11:36:00 PM 2009, Blogger Rebekah said...

Hmmm...interesting indeed! My vote is Tupac. And right now I'm going to go google that quote :D.

 
At Wed Dec 02, 04:05:00 PM 2009, Blogger KTLH said...

what is it about these thoughts that you do not endorse :)?

 
At Thu Dec 03, 03:28:00 AM 2009, Blogger Ian Lau said...

He’s probably just being poetic and dramatic, and I’m being nitpicky, but I wouldn’t advocate for killing without clarifying the context some more. Especially with this list of potential writers. I would replace the word ‘killed’ with ‘died’ .. or something along those lines.

 
At Sat Jan 02, 09:33:00 AM 2010, Blogger :: said...

I think it's Tupac Shakur?

 
At Thu Mar 18, 04:43:00 PM 2010, Anonymous Sando said...

hey Ian- long time no blog. hows things? ticker says only 3 months til you graduate!! you must be super excited! :~)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home