Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Turtle


I've virtually given up on blogging, but then I noticed my ticker turtle. It began counting down in 2005 the number of days remaining til med school graduation. And then it automatically began doing a clever thing: it started counting the days since graduation. It's essentially saying to me, "Hey buddy, so you've met one milestone (big deal), what are you gonna do with the rest of your life now??" Good question, and it's one I do reflect on regularly, and I hope you do also!

The Turtle - also the name of my green '03 Jetta I picked up in Toronto and drove to Winnipeg. Here she is sitting on the edge of Lake Superior in NW Ontario.

3 Comments:

At Thu Aug 12, 09:40:00 PM 2010, Blogger Sarah said...

Nice to see an entry from you, Lau!

Love the name of your ride :)

 
At Fri Aug 13, 10:21:00 AM 2010, Blogger JWo said...

haha - love it. The Turtle. You can also name this blog The Turtle considering how far between posts have become.

 
At Tue Aug 17, 04:55:00 PM 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Like the picture, very thought-stimulating because of the positioning of turtle and its interacting with the distant horizon. Would be nice if you were standing at the distant far left edge gazing at the lake at the same time. It then completes a pic icon of what you are saying in your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home