Sunday, June 10, 2007

Summer in TO

I'm back in Toronto now and working at Matthew House for the summer. Here's a brief outline of my job description. And here's a rundown of the pros / cons for being home..

Pros for being back in TO:
  • Able to watch Stanley Cup finals
  • Vector cereal
  • Friday night ice hockey
  • Late night shopping @ T&T
  • Ulti without the lashing wind & rain
  • An affordable dentist
  • Chill'n with my cousins
  • Beer league softball
Cons for being back in TO:
  • Traffic
  • Humidity
  • Familial demands
  • GST & PST
What I'm missing in Ireland:
  • My bike
  • Tesco value products
  • Free gym membership
  • Cheap cell phone rates
  • The Malay gang

5 Comments:

At Sun Jun 10, 09:43:00 PM 2007, Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Lau,

I hope you enjoy your summer @ home working at Matthew House. That's awesome.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

SB

 
At Sun Jun 10, 10:11:00 PM 2007, Blogger Anna said...

That's a real neat job you got there not the mention the official welcome. Wow.

Welcome back to Canada again :)!

 
At Wed Jun 13, 09:09:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Glad to hear your back for the summer. Let me know if you are in the area at some point.

New job? I was not permanent, just a term teacher, but read my new post.

Nathalie

 
At Thu Jun 14, 04:25:00 PM 2007, Blogger JenNiferHY said...

woo hoo for being back in TO. but yes i agree that there are definitely some pros and cons for being back here.

 
At Sun Jun 17, 12:40:00 PM 2007, Blogger M said...

Sounds like a very rewarding job. Mona.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home