Sunday, January 14, 2007

One Sweet Ride (and disappointment w/ Season 6)

I'm hoping to get a new bike next week but before doing so, I must give recognition to this fine piece of machinery that's faithfully served me so well over the past year. She's called the Falcon as a tribute to H.Solo's rebel vessel. I paid all of 12 euro to get her up and running after "picking her up at my friend's backyard party." That's my bedroom in the background. Perhaps I'll post some picks of inside my house shortly.

24 SEASON 6..
What's up with the story line? It's like Season 4 all over again. Have they run out of ideas or something? I'm tired of Islamic fundamentalists - they're not the only terrorists in the world - give them a break! I was all psyched up after Season 5 to see the Chinese get involved, but that didn't last long. Bu hao. Not sure if I'll watch anymore of Season 6 but let me know if it improves, especially YU, stef.

5 Comments:

At Mon Jan 15, 10:31:00 PM 2007, Blogger deb said...

All good things must come to an end... JW using deb's account

 
At Sun Jan 21, 06:09:00 PM 2007, Blogger M said...

No matter how far-fetched, and predictable 24 may get, it's still better than 99% of the shows on TV.

 
At Mon Jan 22, 06:31:00 PM 2007, Blogger K & G said...

that's a sweet ride Ian ;) And I don't watch 24 - I've heard how good it is but I'm already addicted to three shows on TV (desperate housewives, house and grey's anatomy) I can't succumb to watching any more!

 
At Mon Jan 22, 06:36:00 PM 2007, Blogger HyperglySINmic said...

hey ian! yes i've invaded this space!

btw, tht's not the same bike you had here in Hali right? 12euros? that's a steal! THere must been a toone of booze involved. :P

 
At Thu Feb 08, 01:01:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a shoutout!!!
to me!!!
ian!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home