Sunday, February 05, 2006

5 for fighting


I got an email this morning informing me that because of a fighting incident last night, I've been suspended for 3 games from an inter-church hockey league in Toronto. Interesting (considering I'm overseas at the moment). The commish obviously got me mixed up with this other Ian Lau that's been running amuck in their rec league.

First off, I think 3 games is very light considering the nature of the league. I've played a few games with them before and it's a laugher! If you're looking for hockey you couldn't take less seriously (from an emotional standpoint), this is it. I mean there's nothing on the line worth losing your cool over, and I hear he was going after people without much provocation.

Buddy needs to chill.. cuz if he doesn't get it under control, his barbaric behaviour will soon have him beating on (or beat up by) girls in the streets of Toronto. (Check out The Star to see which loser I'm referring to. Or if that article isn't up anymore, the original is at citynoise.org)

4 Comments:

At Sun Feb 05, 04:44:00 PM 2006, Blogger deb said...

well said. hope he reads this blog entry! or at least someone sends it his way. has it been cleared up that they suspended the wrong guy?

 
At Mon Feb 06, 07:09:00 AM 2006, Blogger The Barretts said...

That's crazy! I can't imagine you being like that except during frisbee :) j/k

Oh, and I heard about that incident in TO...wow..

 
At Mon Feb 06, 09:44:00 PM 2006, Blogger Anna said...

Oh my, this Ian talking about Ian business is getting me really confused :) LOL

 
At Wed Feb 08, 05:46:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have responded to the email and pretended to be the aggressive Ian and just sent off a one liner: "If your jaw's made of glass, you better shurt your mouth, or i'll break your face"....it's lyrics by 50.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home